The following payment methods are accepted:
1. Cash payment (this payment method is only accepted on the territory of Romania) and is not present on all sites owned by MICRONIX!)
- in Lei (Ron), upon receipt of the products shipped by courier, if you chose cash on delivery payment
Note: - the value of the shipment must not exceed the amount of RON 5,000 Lei (RON 1,000 for orders placed on the website micromodele.ro) upon cash on delivery payment.
- this payment method is not present on all sites owned by MICRONIX
- in Lei (Ron), when picking up the package directly from the MICRONIX headquarters
According to the updated Law 70/2015, cash payments are subject to the following limitations:
- legal entities - the maximum amount that can be paid in cash is RON 5,000
- natural persons - the maximum amount that can be paid in cash is RON 10,000
2. Payment by card
- online in Lei (Ron) or Euro, through the PlatiOnline platform.
- when picking up the package directly from the MICRONIX headquarters
Your information is secure and is not stored by the GP-Models platform. The bank and the payment processor are the only institutions that receive and use your data, also guaranteeing their security. Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have a CVV2/CVC2 code)
Transactions on the territory of Romania are made in Lei (Ron), regardless of the type of currency issued for the card with which the payment was made, the exchange rate being that of the payer's bank. For card payment, the transaction will appear on the account statement with the name MICRONIX PLUS.
No additional transaction fees are charged.
3. Payment via PayPal
4. Payment by bank transfer (payment order) in Lei (Ron) or Euro
It is our preferred payment method. A proforma invoice will be issued when the products are in stock and ready for delivery. The Invoice can be paid in one of the accounts held by our company. The transaction is considered completed when the money is received in the account.
Partner banks: BRD, ING.
No additional commission is charged for transactions carried out on the territory of Romania.